Admission Process at MATS Law School
Step by step guide to apply for admission in MATS Law School
- Download the application form Click to download »
- Take a print out of the application form.
- Fill up all the details clearly in blue ink using a Ball Point Pen.
- Buy a Demand Draft from any Bank for Rs.1000/- in favour of “MATS UNIVERSITY” Payable at Raipur, Chhattisgarh
- Enclose the Demand Draft with the filled in application form and send it by Speed Post / Registered Post/Courier to the following address:
MATS Law School,
MATS University, Pandri, Raipur – 492 002 (Chhattisgarh)
- On receipt of your application, you will be called for a personal interview by telephone / email / sms / letter sent by courier/post
- Come and attend the interview on the scheduled date and time with the following certificates in original and one photo copy of each certificate for submission:
1. Mark Sheet of 12th Standard Board Examination;
2. Transfer Certificate from the School last attended;
3. Birth Certificate (in proof of date of birth);
4. Conduct /Character Certificate from the School last attended
- On selection for admission, you will have to deposit the fees & the Original Certificates in the University
- After payment of the fees, you will be required to attend I Trimester classes commencing from 2nd of August 2015.